We all know that leaving your dog behind when you go on holiday can be a traumatic experience.
Your dog is going to miss you whilst you’re away and moving them into a kennel is always an upsetting experience. Often boarding a pet can be as stressful for the owner as it can be for the pet.
But things don’t have to be like that.
What if there was a place that tries to replicate that home environment your pets used to. A place that has the features, sounds and creature comforts your pet is familiar with when at home.
Roundhills dog kennels have been built around this idea.
At Roundhills, our aim to make your pets stay as relaxed as possible – minimising the stress caused by your absence. We provide your pet with many of the homely features they’re used to including:
- Like your own home your pet will get to watch TV, helping him relax into his temporary pet accommodation.
- Access to a private paddock and field– We walk your dog around our private grounds either on lead, or off – depending on your instruction
- Agility course – We have our own doggy assault course to help pooches exercise during their stay
- Paddling pool – Pooches can cool off during those warmer months.
- A good diet is maintained – We only feed you precious pet with the very best, veterinary approved, dog feeds
All rooms are heated to a warm ambient temperature – we believe this is essential for the comfort of older dogs that may have arthritis and joint problems.
And all this is provided at our centre located in the peaceful countryside near Ulverston, Cumbria – in the heart of The Lakes.
The building is surrounded by 6ft stock fencing and has 24 hour CCTV coverage. We’re also fully licensed and have access to a vet 24 hours a day – so your pet will be safe and secure during their stay.
We aim to provide the best and most comprehensive kennel care in the market. We want your dog to relax like you do when you’re on your holiday.
You see, Roundhills was set up by dog lovers for dog owners. That’s why every homely comfort has been added to the service we provide. We want to make sure your dogs stay is a happy one.
So, if you want the very best care for your faithful friend contact Roundhills today on 01229 462339 or 07534 583 389.. Or click here to send us an email.
Our opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 09.30am until 10.30am & 4.00pm until 5.30pm
Saturday – 10.00am until Midday / Closed Afternoons
Sunday – 10.00am until Midday / Closed Afternoons
A pet collection and return service is available. Please click here for more details.
All payments to be made on booking.
5% of all our booking fees go to help local animal charities
Important Info, Please read
- You must have an up to date vaccination certificate with you on arrival
- Please ensure your pet has been wormed and treated for fleas
- Monday to Friday – 09.30am to 10.30am & 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday – Mornings Only – 10.00am to Midday
- Closed for pick up /drop off on: All Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact us if you want to come and view the kennels
We retain the right to refuse your animal if any of the above conditions are not met.